Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Sometimes You Just Have to Smile

Being someone who has worked in customer service or dealt with the public for my entire 'career', I learned to 'kill em with kindness' and in doing so, I have carried with me the need to smile at all the people.  I smile at people in parking lots, at cashiers, at the dude working the drive through... and I am NOT a people person... but, sometimes, you just have to smile!


There really isn't a point to this post, I saw the meme (above) and it made me giggle so I thought I would challenge everyone reading this to smile a little more.  I promise that just smiling and maybe saying "Good Morning" to a passing stranger will not only make you feel better, but make them feel better too.  Who knows, maybe they were having a bad day and you just gave them a smile and made the day a little brighter.

Empties Update...

Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel

Picture Source
Pros:
Availability - You can get this online, through Sephora so it is pretty easily accessible to anyone who normally shops there.
Price - While some may find the $65 Cdn (for 1.69 fl. oz) price steep, compared to most other higher end skincare lines, this falls right in the middle and is definitely a price point that I think would make most people happy
Change to MY Skin - I only had a mini sample of this from Sephora so used it for about 4 or 5 nights and WOW... I was blown away by how smooth my skins texture was.  I have never used a product that provided such immediate results.  My pore were smaller and my overall skin just looked brighter. 
Cruelty Free - Pretty much says it all

Cons:
Price - I know I said the price was reasonable, but I did find that I used up my sample very quickly.  I can't remember, off hand, how big the sample was for comparison and until I use a full size I can't officially say but it did feel like it would be a product that was used up quickly

Overall:
Having only used this product for a handful of days, I can honestly tell you that I loved it.  I will definitely be purchasing a full-size of it, once I run through some other skincare I have because the change in my skin in such a short period of time was insane.  I look forward to trying more items from Drunk Elephant in the future.

Remember to SMILE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment