Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Lifestyle Update | Week 15 & 16 Combined Update

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian peeps.  I hope that you had a wonderful weekend and were able to spend some time with family and friends... and remember to think about all the things that you are thankful for!

First off, sorry for not posting last week, the week got away from me as I was dealing with a stomach bug and before I knew it, it was just easier to wait and post the two weeks together.  SOooo... For the last two weeks, I have lost a combined 3 lbs for a new weight loss total of 38.5 lbs.  Yep, I am now just 11.5 lbs away from my Christmas goal of 50 pounds total.

As I hit the 4 month mark of my lifestyle overhaul, I also took some pictures to show the differences in my body... it's really remarkable how the body works and I am loving the changes.  There is one week left in my StepBet and then I am hoping to add weights (arms) and ab work into the routine to start tightening things up!


I had already lost 13.5lbs in the first set of pictures!
WINS for the week(s):
  1. StepBet - I don't know if this counts as a win but I'm still going strong with the steps so, to me, that makes it a win!
  2. Thanksgiving Dinner (see picture below) - I decided that I wasn't going to worry about calories at dinner because it really makes it so hard when you aren't the one prepping the food.  Happy to say that I had a full plate of food, stopped eating when I was full, and didn't feel the least bit guilty.  #WIN

CHALLENGES for the week(s):
  1. Being Sick - I mentioned it above but I had a bit of a stomach virus/bug this past week and even with that, I was able to stay on plan and still got my steps in... not easy when all you want to do is lay on the couch but if I could do it, I was going to get it done!
So, that's the story for the last couple of weeks!  Nothing too exciting or too challenging BUT, I foresee some temptations coming up with Halloween... hoping to breeze through as I have with most of the challenges thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment